- Don’t be evil.
- Try to see things in a positive way.
- Stay on the cutting edge of progress.
- They must be free.
- Try to make them accessible.
- Don’t leave any broken links.
- Always credit the used works.
- Metric is the only measurement system worth using.
- ISO 8601 is the only date format worth using.
- UTF-8 is the only character encoding worth using.
- LF is the only line ending worth using.
- Consistency matters.
- Corner cases matter.
- Discoverability matters.
- Simplicity matters.
- Ease of use matters even more.
- Everything should just work.
- But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to configure anything.
- There must be only one way to do a thing.